Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 15, 2010


Dearest family,

Welll.... I messed up and accidentally deleted my entire email as I was trying to attach a picture ahahah so I guess this week is lost forever ;) hehe no, It was a good week and it is going to be a good week next week. Sorry I deleted it.. I just told some stories about last week... Don't have time to type them again. Hmm.. I talked about President Uchtdorf's talk titled "Happiness, Your Heritage" read that.. It is a good one!

Sounds like you guys are warming up! Fun stuff!

I love you all! I promise I will make it up to you all! Maybe I will send a letter today or something!

Love,

Vanhin Thomas Neal Nielsen

P.s I sent some jerseys home to you guys (DAD KYLE AND RYAN)

p.p.s I guess I'll try and attach that picture again so you guys can at least have that... HAHA sorry lol...

No comments: