Monday, May 31, 2010

May 31, 2010

Dear Family,

This week was yet again a good one :) Lol we were kind of all over the place on our new Bicycles that we bought last week! (I finally found a really good deal on a bike I liked 90€ haha it is used, but it should last 2 years :) ) Maybe I will send a picture your way. Actually definentally I will, because I have been meaning to send you guys that memory card for a long long time haha. So this week is Zone Conference, and man I cannot wait, Zone Conference is one of the most motivating things in the whole world.

This week we had a really good teach with Meg, who accepted the commitment to set a specific baptismal date! (keep her in your prayers) We finished up clarifying the word of wisdom and helped her see the blessings. She is great! I really love going to my little preach my gospel that Kyle gave me and looking for things that he highlighted, Scriptures that really help him on his mission. Man, I am learning lots, ALWAYS! haha New Vocab, New ides, new scriptures, lol it is intense/exhausting... but I love it :) wow, Fromage you tell those priest in the ward that missions are the greatest! haha I still kinda get a kick because I sent them all Chocolate for Christmas accompanied with a fine letter haha and on one of the Christmas cards that every ward member signs for christmas (the ones that sister Francom sets up) on one of those it said "thanks for the Chocolate it was bank" lol that is all....

Sounds like you guys are doing great!

This week was really great, We were able to help a man with some service, he isn't an investigator, or member. Just a friend of a less active (he is Brother Rockhills Friend's friend) anyways we had a really good discussion about families as we were working on digging steps into this hill, it was really incredible. He said pretty straight forward that he wouldn't be interested in taking the lessons, But that discussion was great. We dropped one investigator this week... after not progressing or doing anything with his testimony of the book of mormon we decided that would be best. I really do enjoy that man, but we are here to find the people that are willing to act upon the Word of God! We found 2 new investigators this week. They are great, they really know the bible, and have a lot of questions about the Book of Mormon. Their names are Andi and Cina and they are a married couple. We met cecilia on the street and she said she would love to talk more about this "Book of Mormon" :) Little miracles!

We just continue to see miracles! I learned so much from this talk by President Gordon B. Hinckley entitled Find the Lambs, Feed the Sheep. It was great! Mostly about missionary work, actually no entirely about missionary work, but that is my life right now and I love it! Wow, I can't wait for Zone conference, I will give you guys the run down next week! I also studied a lot about Faith, The bible dictionary is an incredible place to start... wow! Also I always enjoy your guys little nuggets of knowledge that you share, I loved going into and studying those stories about the barak and the prophtess in the bible! Thanks dad that was great! I have been reading our heritage, and man that is powerful. Preach my Gospel is so great. I taught Elder pearson Ryans little sticky note with scriptures in Preach my Gospel, and He loves it! Wow... Sorry I always just share all the random things going through my head!

Anyways, moral of the story, I love you all! Good to hear Ryan got his battle wound checked off the list (a black eye in combat training :) ! hopefully Kyle already has his list of fourwheeler accidents all checked off! haha love you all so much! (Kyle is currently in Delta with the in-laws to be 4-wheeling.. we always double our prayers when he's at such activities :)

Love,
Vanhin Thomas Neal Nielsen

No comments: