Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 27, 2010

Dearest family,

Wow... Finland is great! Miracles everywhere.... I really wish that I could just share everything thought I have, all the things I have seen happen, and all the progress this mission has had... Even since my arrival almost a year and a half ago.... President Brown is a very very inspired man of god. I Hope that you make it to his "homecoming" speech in july or whenever it is. I really am astounded at the blessings the lord has poured out on this land. Lets keep our prayers up for Tim, Al, and Paul :)

It was really neat to talk to you family... Nice to hear that you are all doing well. I feel bad that I may have harassed you a little to much about the trunky comments ;) haha It doesn't affect me one bit... don't worry! haha I am extending a whole 'nother year :D hehe

That boston is a real artist! [Boston decided to Sharpie decorate the walls in Grandma's bedroom when we stopped there after Christmas] lol... Ohh the joys. I do believe that his rendition of Jingle bells is the best one I have yet to hear! Hey... I forgot to ask while we were on the phone, Did you get the package I sent? I didn't send much this year ( I did however spend all my "free-time" throwing together a rough draft translation of sister kirsi's talk) I sent like two to our home and then one to each of the grandparents... Hopefully they made it.

Well I don't have too much to say... I love life and I really love missionary work...
Love you family!

Remember the feelings you felt during christmas... make christ the center of your life, and that will stay!

Vanhin Thomas Neal Nielsen

P.S. I need to start sharing funny stories.... Haha cuz we have quite a few :) I love greenies!

No comments: